XDS Modula-2 versions 2.5 & 2.6 problem
Peter Percival
2016-09-02 21:54:10 UTC
With both version 2.5 and 2.6 of XDS Modula-2 I get corrupted text in
the editor pane. The right hand half of some characters is missing.
I'm using Widows 7. Any thoughts?
to me what you really mean.
Martin Brown
2016-09-03 09:59:41 UTC
Post by Peter Percival
With both version 2.5 and 2.6 of XDS Modula-2 I get corrupted text in
the editor pane. The right hand half of some characters is missing. I'm
using Widows 7. Any thoughts?
Something wrong with your graphics card perhaps?

Works fine here on two different Win7 systems one with only basic Intel
i7 on chip 4000 graphics and the other with an nVideo gaming video.

Do you have any unusual font settings or low visual aids in use?
ie something that might throw out font metrics.

Regards,
Martin Brown
Peter Percival
2016-09-04 12:05:05 UTC
Post by Martin Brown
Post by Peter Percival
With both version 2.5 and 2.6 of XDS Modula-2 I get corrupted text in
the editor pane. The right hand half of some characters is missing. I'm
using Widows 7. Any thoughts?
Something wrong with your graphics card perhaps?
It has for years worked with everything else!
Post by Martin Brown
Works fine here on two different Win7 systems one with only basic Intel
i7 on chip 4000 graphics and the other with an nVideo gaming video.
Do you have any unusual font settings or low visual aids in use?
No and no. That is, I have changed nothing since acquiring the computer.