About my projects...
Ramine
2015-10-21 21:21:19 UTC
Hello....

Ladies and gentlemen , finally i have implemented many projects,
and you can be more confident cause i think that all my projects
are stable and fast now, and as you have noticed, today i think i have
made my new scalable reader-writer mutex a stable version also,
so i think you can be confident with all my projects , try to look
also at my Parallel Archiver and my Parallel Compression Library, i
think i have made them really stable and really fast also... so
all in all i think i have finally attained my goal to make all my
projects stable and fast. And all my projects are freewares
that come with the source code, so if you want to port them to
other languages, please do it.

You can download all my projects from:

https://sites.google.com/site/aminer68/

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramndane.
Ramine
2015-10-21 21:48:46 UTC
Hello......

But read this about my projects:

IMPORTANT NOTE:
This softwares are provided 'as-is', without any express or
implied warranty. In no event will the author be held
liable for any damages arising from the use of those
softwares.
Permission is granted to anyone to use those softwares for
any purpose, including commercial applications and redistribute it
freely, subject to the
following restrictions:
1. The origin of those softwares must not be misrepresented,
you must not claim that you wrote the original softwares.
If you use those softwares in a product, an acknowledgment
in the product documentation would be appreciated but is
not required.

2. This notice may not be removed or altered from any
source distribution.

Disclaimer:

Those softwares are provided on an "as-is" basis, with no warranties,
express or implied. The entire risk and liability of using them is
yours. Any damages resulting from the use or misuse of those softwares
will be the responsibility of the user.

Thank you.

Amine Moulay Ramdane.